Saturday, March 18, 2006

My virtual Identity

After an intense introspection of what my virtual identity should be I finally selected one that would describe what I wanted to project online, flirtatious and loud at the same time, intrigue or disgust people enough to read me and most importantly describe my flirtations with different spaces. Promiscuous spaces.

I was simultaneously chatting with Harsh and Chintan, throwing names at them. Each time my expression would change, a mischievous giggle with “dirty intellect” to a dirty frown with “contaminated cravings” (Harsh’s idea), to a silent laugh (my sister is getting her facial done behind me, she’s covered in the white L’oreal mask, trying hard to relax and enjoy the “sensual” face pack, while I know her mind is racing with the chores she has to complete today) with “promiscuous platforms” (Chintan’s brainwave).

So here I am, all excited on a Saturday afternoon with a new identity and an excitement over starting a new project!

4 comments:

Chintan Raveshia said...

nice start maam... though i also threw 'stick'y spaces... though u r no more a stick... but a 'grown' woooo-man now. but i still like this name. generates curiosity and excitement, which is exactly what you want from your, inturn, promiscuous readers.

spacemistress said...

Oh ya.. completely forgot about stick/y spaces.. (conveniently also i think). Well am glad you like it!

Mayur said...

congratulations.....i hope that posts will not be historic events this time around!!....have fun!

sundarsonal said...

madwomann! am linking you.. to keep track of your spaced adventures